Creegan & Nassoura Financial Group, LLC an independent financial planning and investment
management firm considers our relationship with our clients to be our most important asset. We are
committed to protecting your personal information to the best of our ability. We hold all personal
information provided to our firm in the strictest confidence. This includes all personal information that
we collect from you in connection to any of the services provided by Creegan and Nassoura Financial
Group, LLC. We have not sold and will not sell your personal information to anyone.
Creegan and Nassoura Financial Group, LLC collects and maintains your personal information so we can
provide services to you. The types and categories of information we collect and maintain about you
- Information we receive from you to open an account, provide investment advice or financial
planning advice to you.
- Information we generate to service you as a client [such as trade tickets, account statements,
and conversations with accountants, lawyers, and insurance professionals].
- Information that we may receive from third parties.
In order for us to provide services to you as a client, we do disclose your personal information in very
limited instances, which include:
- Disclosure to companies subject to strict confidentially agreement that perform services on our
behalf. [such as our technology consultant]
- Disclosure to companies as permitted by law including those necessary to service your account.
[such as providing account information to brokers and custodians]
- Disclosure to your authorized representatives.
- Disclosures required by law.[ such as securities regulators].
To fulfill our privacy commitment we have instituted firm-wide practices to safeguard the information
we maintain about you. These include:
- We limit access to information only to those who have a business or professional reason for
knowing, and only to nonaffiliated parties as permitted by law.
- We maintain a secure office and computer environment to insure your information is
maintained at reasonable risk.
- Personally identifiable information about you will be maintained during the time you are a client
and the required time thereafter that such records are required to be maintained by Federal
and State security laws. After the required period of record retention all such information will be
While browsing the Creegan and Nassoura Financial Group, LLC web site, no cookie will be placed on
your hard drive.
Privacy for Linked Web Sites
The Creegan and Nassoura Financial Group, LLC website MAY contain links that are not operated or
controlled by us. Other web sites that are linked to/from www.creegannassoura.com, may have policies
different from those described here. Creegan & Nassoura is not responsible for the privacy practices of
sites for details.